First of all, It’s necessary to Find out that circular saw is Acceptable for a Specific job, depending on the design of the tool you will find:
- Stationary – actually a machine, which will be a saw mounted on a frame. Requires free space from the workshop, and on occasion another room. Designed such a round saw for permanent processing of lumber, and in huge volumes.
- Table – the preceding version in miniature, installed on a separate workbench or table, is also employed for sawing a huge volume of timber, as an example, during the construction of the tub.
- Guide – a mobile tool, created for processing workpieces in various planes. This is the most common kind of round saw, however the least powerful moyakovka.ru of the clarified. After functioning, it requires periodic break, and can be utilized for sawing small amounts of substance.
Hand-held tool is more flexible than static variants. It costs much cheaper, but under certain conditions can cope with the exact actions, even with less efficiency. When picking it, you should be guided by the standards below.
According to the type of power source, circular electrical saws are divided into two classes:
- Networked – that they work out of a domestic electric system of 220 V. If we discuss professional machines, then they require a lineup of 380 V. The drawback of this connection alternative – the necessity to have a power grid at the area of work, as well as a hassle of operation because of the cable.
- Cordless – work in stand alone mode, additionally need the existence of a socket, but to control the battery, so their radius of operation is not confined by anything. Based on battery capability, they can work on a single charge not over 50 minutes.
The second choice is sensible to purchase only if for some reason it is not possible to use the mains saw. Type of work
Standard circular saws are designed for sawing wooden workpieces at different angles, however there are also specific versions of the tool:
Submersible saws – come in handheld and stationary versions. Their difference is in the fact that the saw blade in the initial place is within the workpiece, able to descend to the centre. This allows you to begin cutting off not with the border of the material, cut holes.
Metal circular saws are powerful models which are equipped with stronger or abrasive discs. Capable of cutting sheet metal, pipes, profiles. A number of them handle wood both well.
The diameter of the disk directly depends upon the power of the saw’s electrical motor. The more powerful the tool, the larger the disc it is in a position to rotate, the more stable the spinning frequency of the latter, the more the duration of continuous operation, the less likely the wedge. Additionally, strong generators permit you to process denser substance, but they also are heavier. So, for example, versions at 2 kW generally weigh 7 kg, whereas 1.2 kilowatt – approximately 4 kg.
According to the power gears could be split as follows:
The Way to choose a circular saw: professional hints
The bigger the diameter of the disc, the more powerful the electric motor must function, the thicker the workpieces the saw will use. Seating diameter is another parameter that decides whether a particular disk will match the chosen saw. The most frequent standards below would be 20 and 30 mm.
At greater speeds, less torque is necessary for sawing, meaning dense substance is a lot easier to manage. Bear in mind that using higher RPM the warmth of the substance in the place of contact with the saw increases, the same plastic or laminate needs less RPM. Ideally, it is far better to select a saw with flexible rate.